- everything is blooming all at once,
- you are purchasing plants at the garden center faster than you can plant them,
- everything is blooming early, leaving you with a rushed feeling,
- you actually are rushed because perennials like asters and mums need to be cut back now to encourage more blooms later, not in two weeks,
- it's warm but not quite as warm as you'd like it to be to plant the vegetable garden,
- you are actually going to leave your garden in May for five days. Oh so much you could do in your garden in five days!
- the weeds are growing faster than your lawn,
- your lawn is growing faster than you've ever seen it grow.
May I present Allium schubertii.
Wild and wooly, sending out florets in a scattered sparkler-like design. I just hope I get everything done that ought to be done before that sparkler burns out.